PNG2VSS is a “Swiss knife” for conversion graphics to MS Visio stencils. You can import a lot of images by single click!
The latest version can import:
- Raster images (png, bmp, dib, gif, jpg, jpeg, jpe, jfif, tif, tiff);
- Vector images and metafiles (emf, wmf, emz, wmz, svg, svgz);
- Visio drawings (vsd, vst, vdx, vtx);
- CAD drawings (dwg, dxf);
- Adobe Photoshop images (psd);
- Adobe Illustrator files (ai);
- PostScript files (ps, eps);
- CorelDraw files (cdr).
But it’s not all, it also can:
- Add connection points to shapes;
- Create transparent backgrounds for raster images;
- Crop raster images;
- Convert raster images to grayscale;
- Re-size or scale images without degradation of original quality;
- Add custom properties to shapes and fill them in with default values;
- Save and load sets of custom properties to/from file;
- Add prompts to shapes;
- Create 1-dimensional shapes;
- Add metadata to stencils;
- Save conversion settings;
- Process images automatically with command line options;
- Visio drawings can be converted to flat vector graphics;
- Vectorize raster images;
- Create line, line ends and fill pattern stencils.
Requirements: MS Visio 2003-2016, NET Framework 4.0, Microsoft Office 2010: Primary Interop Assemblies Redistributable.
The latest version is 5.4. The utility is portable, installation is not required, just download and expand to some folder on your drive.